coz i noe, i can~!!

Yeap, today is the day I can continue ma undone job at production line which I was trying to change the control box.

This is becoz, yesterday was the day I need to settle everything up at D6 line. Install the screw counters, sensors, valves, do wire dressings, and solves any problems that pop out during the modification process of D6. The line will be operating tis monday..aiyohhh!!! penat sangat dowh!

Thus, today is the day I got the chance to finish what is unfinish...
I find for ujang to get the blue connector and motivate maself to be strong...and yeap!
I noe I can do BETTER

..and the exact word is..
I dont need a man to help me out coz me too can do what guys did...
Eleh, bukan laki je ley wat keje2 gitu..
me pon boleh and i don need a man's help..

And, yeap...i got everything be ready at the related assy...
the control box ady up there, the cutter, blacktape, screwdriver, the blue connector, the ladder, the safety hat and the most important thing is maself~ :)

As the clock shows 11.10am, everybody go for break..then, I started with switch off the power...
and start connecting the control box..
i took Mr. Khairul advice as I can just connect the control box with another control box instead of to the main wire...coz it is easier and quicker...

Wah, without any doubt~ i did it~!!! less than 10minutes...settle everything up...
its not time to be happy yet, coz i need to on the power and try out the screwdriver first then I will noe it was a succes or another sucks day for me...

As I climb down the ladder and switch on the power supply..
And did try out the screwdriver...and..
yeah!!! i did it~!!! and as a reward to maself..i was smiling...the smile that I supposed I wore tat before..the day I got ma BLACKSTAR~hee :D

D5 line, where I need to change the control box...

I was so happy it was a success and proudly answer the line leader and the operator..
"yeap, it can be used ady..." and the word "thanks" really make me happy enough for the day even all the problems that I face these 2 and 3 days havent settle yet...

Just hope the smile can be more than enough to cover those problems..

hee...thank you ALLAH for giving me the chance to know ma ability...
and what I believe here is...I don need to call mizi for what ever problems that I need to settle down at production line...i mean it's a proof coz memang I never called him pon before tis if I need to solve anything..unless if Mr. Khairul told me.."tunggu mizi datang.."

Coz, the fact is... Mizi who is the one always called me and..says "pika, kat D3 ad problem la..tlg p tgk.." and wt is tis? hehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment