DyNoMyTe......!!!

Presentation 100% done!

Logbook 100% done!

Final Report..........loading......loading.....loading....hahaha haven started nething yet.

This one week left, have to strive hard for the final report.
next week da kena hantar.
today, ma last day here in SONY EMCS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD.
All the knowledge I've learnt I do carry out together with....
All those shits yang me rase dun need to kenang2, me da campak kat situ before blik tadi
Hope me still can carry on ma life with fullllll of pleasure and happiness
Well, will be going to UTP this friday...thanks to Mr.Godzilla yang nak anta me... :)
Having a good time there and such a great supervisor, Mr. Khairul....
will be missing his handsome and sexy voice....
tadi before blik pon tak sempat jumpe dy n say thanks to him for everything....

May God Bless....!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment