Euphonious 2010

Just feel like writing something here before go to bed.
My wiken was great! Euphonious, bbQ, and outing with Nerdie.

Apa yang best sangat pasal Eupho?

Well, I dunno the answer. But, I can say congrats as this is it's fifth anniversary. It was since 2006, which when I was doing ma foundation here. Basically it is organized by International Culture Club (ICC). When I was the committee in 2007, this club was the third biggest club in UTP. Currently?tak tau la plak i. Dah lama retire ngn club2 neh.. As far as I remembered, since 2007 I haven miss any of this event. Euphonious is a band competition which really challenge the ability of the competitors. I love to attend this event as I love musics. maybe. hahaha and I adore the drummer. seriously. :P

Apa yang special Eupho 2010?

hahaha if last year I can enjoy Bunkface perform on stage. This time is
the turn for 6ixth Sense. Trust me, at first I never tot that I wana go for this year event. But, suddenly, it changed ma mind. Just wanna be out of ma world kejap...that's all. bukan sebab 6ixth Sense pon. Trust me, memang I tak ikot perkembangan artis tapi I tak tahu kenapa I rasa familiar bila dengar the name 6ixth Sense. But then, when I hear one of ma friend keep on saying about the band and during the performance I discover, "ouh, patutlaa..." (i cakap lam hati je) I love to listen to the song "Tanpa" which was the theme song for the malay drama "cinta untuk ain". hahaha now I realize 6ixth Sense is the group who performed that night. hahaha




this poster I curik kat blog Euphonious2010


p/s:thanks to Jose for da last minute ticket...hee :D




1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    The really heart of your writing although appearing reasonable originally, did not settle correctly with me personally immediately after some time. Someplace throughout the sentences you truly managed to make me a believer but only for a short even though. I nevertheless have got a issue with your leaps in logic and you might do nicely to fill in those breaks. For those who actually can accomplish that, I could surely be fascinated.

Post a Comment