life goes on aite

erm..bila pk2 blik..
ape yg me nk fenimkan sgt?
tade mende pon actually...
coz life goes on...n me?keep on learning kan~
am i right?

tp, betul ke? me slalu pk menda in a complicated way? macam mane?

pepe pon, I'm home :)



in addition, thanks to cikcah:-

Noor'aishah Mohamad commented on her status:

"Angah : Sometimes ppl just don't like wat we said, so instead of we hurt other ppl with our words or their respond might hurt us, it is better to keep quiet. By not saying anything, it is not hypocrite or not being not honest, it is just keeping the comment to ourselves. Hypocrite when we say something we don't believe. Not honest, when we do something with intention to get something in return & dat something we don't believe. Dats why, at some point it is better we don't say anything than trying to be honest but end-up making enemy. Not many ppl like to hear honest opinion, cos truth hurts."




8 comments:

  1. Lyana's Mum said...

    Most welcome angah....still a long way to go for you, life is a journey, we learn, we make mistake along the way...we break but we stand up tall....

    Lyana's Mum said...

    u r most welcome angah. It is a long & winding road for you. Life is a journey of learning & making mistake. We break along the way, but we still stand tall.

    Anonymous said...

    Certainly. All above told the truth. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.

    Anonymous said...

    I am sorry, that I interrupt you, I too would like to express the opinion.

    Anonymous said...

    In it something is. It is grateful to you for the help in this question. I did not know it.

    Anonymous said...

    Completely I share your opinion. It is excellent idea. I support you.

Post a Comment