mistakes

it was a mistake.

the tears today not enuf to be shed.

so many things were not on place.

Tried to calm down, watching gossip girl.

pfffttt...wasnt so lucky. this episode almost make me cry.

the substances this time not like previous.

me think tis episode spread so many messages.

________________________________________________________________________________________


Those dialogues that me prefer.

Blair Waldorf: "We all try on old clothes from time to time, and sure we may be surprised when they still fit but that doesnt mean we should wear them again, ever! "


Dan Humphrey: "Say life is giving you signs, and ur ignoring them bcoz ur afraid of the thing they're signaling you to do. but then u think, what if these signs are here for a reason and ignoring them just makes me a coward"


Chuck Bass: "The world ur looking for only exist from the outside.the only reason I survive in it is becoz I always knew it was empty"


Nate Archibald: "You know? I think it's great that u wanna work on urself, but I'm not gonna wait around to see how things go.so if ur out ur out"


Rufus Humphrey: "Your mother's thrilled to have u, but you can come anytime.ur ma daughter Jenny, and I love u forever and always, come wuteva"


Eric Vander Woodsen: "You maybe a total bitch sometimes. but ur ma bestfren"

Gossip Girl: "We leave the past behind and speed towards the unknown.Our future. we set out for far-off places and try to find ourselves or try to lose ourselves. exploring pleasures closer to home.the problems start when we refuse to let change happen.and cling to old habits.but if we hold on to the past too tight, the future may never come"



p/s: and the ending really surprise me!





0 comments:

Post a Comment