sahur

Alhamdulillah...so far, I havent skip sahur yet. Even, just to wake up and drink plain water. Not being at home, wake up for sahur is something that is quite impossible. Well, I miss home. Feel like I cant wait to sahur and breakfasting at home. With families, with yummy foods (cooked by umi) hee...and the atmosphere...wow~ 2 September, please come fast. I just cant wait nemore.


Fadhilat sahur;

 Rasulullah s.a.w bersabda yang maksudnya : “Bersahurlah kamu kerana sesungguhnya pada sahur itu ada keberkatan”. (Riwayat Bukhari dan Muslim) 

Sesungguhnya Rasulullah juga pernah bersabda bahawa waktu bersahur itu adalah bersamaan dgn bacaan 50 ayat al-Quran.


Just checking out last year album. N I found the pics the day we  were breakfasting at Cik Lah's house, Presint 14. N it was great! hee :)


Preparations!!
So Tempting!!
Yummy Yummy!!
This is the time when k.yana apply a bit force and the chair move backwards all of sudden. and everyone were looking at us.haha
This is the time abah and me ady left to buy a besday cake for k.Jimin







0 comments:

Post a Comment