All for all



Dear World,

I have a courage to believe that we will meet soon. Not a little longer when I will be outta here less than a month. I know, others said you are hard enough and it depends on the people how to handle you. Certains are brave enough to get over you but certains just being following the flow. I am not sure if I am ready enough to be there with you. Because I believe you wont make things much easier. I once put a step on you, and I can see the real situation. Still, I was there for one small step and it wasnt enough to proof me that you're gonna be bad to me. Now, this is the chance for me to blend in all you. Am I ready for the challenges and circumstances?? Yeah, I believe there are alot more than you can imagine. 

Life would be much better with none regret. Keep on moving on!




I had my last test today. and it was the last for the entire undergrad studies. I really wish to continue, but there's something much more important that I need to put in front. I believe, I will come back to this world in few years up front. Please gimme the chance.





Was busy with dissert. project's reports.presentations.and preparations for the test. and, the final presentation will be next week. Wish me luck!





p/s: I wud choose Klang Valley rather than Kemaman. :P





0 comments:

Post a Comment