Unofficially Graduated

Monim World!

Yesterday was the second time me went back to UTP just because to settle down the harbound things. shooooot!! There was a slight problem with the printing service.and damn u! The thing was, I call the pic and scold him about it. and the picture just keep hanging in ma mind all the way back home. Is that me? Scolding him with less professionalism? keep on wondering. For the very max when I really got angry was during the internship when I was so angry with Shrai (not his real name).and what happen was, I went away and talk to the white board. pretending that I was talking to him. For that matter, atleast it was between me and maself. and now, it includes the second party.and this is no good. and this is so not me.

Well, forget bout him. I just hope the thesis.They are all okay. I have done ma best. Giving ma best commitment of all. He, the sv will never get to see what I have done. Yea, its okay as long as am giving all ma heart when I was doing that. No doubt.

Hey, enough! This means that, am done! :) I just hope everything is okay and nothing to worry more. so, here I am, unofficially graduated.unemployed.waiting to be hired.aha, care to hire me?0.o erk, common la.ahahhaa





0 comments:

Post a Comment