empire?

Hello World,

Macam biasa lah , after one month baru ada masa nak update. Hey, macam la busy sangat. Well, today a bit relax. This morning, woke up...get breakfast with family then went to work. Amazingly, sampai office, tengah buat kerja, suddenly rasa nak balik and malas nak buat kerja. Grrrr Ntah kenapa. Mungkin perasaan marah masih berkobar-kobar and kesian dekat org-org yang kene datang kerja tu. Seriously, they should be with their family at this hour.

What make me so busy? 

Well, it was hanging...there...Process. Why? Because suddenly Matahari got transfered back to IWS. Well, just to cover things up nicely which in other words, he was fired. Well.....that's what everybody really wish for. But, not me! Please, and I know a few people also disagree. But, we are nobody and have no power. Well, the person who disagreed also got terminated. Such a cruel world. Am not saying everything was not good or not bad. Still, there are positive parts and negative parts of it.

He was good in teaching. Even I was scold or got humiliated, still he always want to teach me something and make me much-much stronger. With this new situation and environment, everybody start showing their true colors. Well, there is no boss, so everybody wants to be the boss. Trying so hard kicking the competence out and build the empire. 

How good life is with these kind of people. Kenapa melayu susah nak maju. Sebab perangai busuk hati, dengki, kedekut ilmu, dan macam-macam lagi yang tak pernah nak menyokong satu sama lain supaya sama-sama berjaya. It happen to me or not happen to me, still, I am an observer and a good one!


Thanks a bunch!
Syafiqa Misran

0 comments:

Post a Comment