Next Step

It was an another remarkable thing in my life happened recently.

Yes, I have never declare officially anything about Syahmi in here. Actually he is somebody that I would love to spend the rest of my life with.

Well, I have known him since 2009 when I did my internship in Sony EMCS in Bangi as Engineer Trainee. So, we were in the same department but, kinda different division. He studied Manufacturing Engineering - Robotics and Automation in UTeM. Honestly, that was my first time knowing the existence of this university in Malaysia. During that time, I was assigned to do one kind of jig as for my internship purpose. Generally, I have the design and mechanically I was able to do it. And, when it comes to the electrical, it was a fail. Yes, I really have no idea about wiring and everything. So, Syahmi was assigned by my supervisor to help me in this case. And, there it begins the relationship.

Lets hold til here first.

Now, I am gonna talk bout what actually we have gone through this 4 years. We were just like best-friends. And we never do any things which were irrational. Yes, setiap kali jumpa aunties, semua akan tanya bila lagi? Jangan biar umi & abah tanggung dosa kamu. Cepat-cepat la....and so many other things. Sampai tahap, "jangan buat sesuatu yang akan menghantar parents kamu ke neraka". MasyaAllah...... Astaghfirullah. Fahamkah anda apa yang anda perkatakan ini?

Really I have no words to describe this. Yes, I kept quiet all this while because I really understand your concerns. And seriously, it is never wrong. It is just that, we really know what we are doing. As long as we did not do anything wrong, I believe cukup la hanya Allah yang tahu.

In order for him to get to know me, my parent's blessing is always number one. And, my parents know everything what we did. Cukupla dengan tomahan yang dilemparkan. Kami faham. One of the reason he is the one is also because of religion. InsyaAllah he can guide me. Cukuplah untuk dia menghormati orang tua-ku dan mendahulukan mereka daripada aku.

So, tak pernah terfikir nak explain, tapi ini adalah luahan hatiku yang kerdil. It's not that I want to delay the occasion. Seriously. Actually, yes...my dream age to get married is at 25 years old. And I never thought I will meet him earlier. Ofcourse, why 25? Because I want to work, earn some cash and give to umi&abah as much as I can afford. For me, it will never be enough. Sungguh besar jasa mereka membesarkan aku. Trust me. Sampai bila-bila pon it will never be enough. For example....nak bagi 500 sebulan pon rasa memang tak cukup berbanding jasa mereka. I don't mind if I don't have enough to save for myself. As long as I can give some to them. So, kenapa aku nak pentingkan diri sendiri? In fact, we did not do anything wrong pon. Keluar pon kalau 10 kali keluar, atleast 8 kali tu sebab family. Mesti ada je hal. Pernah 3 kali berturut-turut pegi lowyat sebab nak settle pasal komputer kat rumah. There will always be a reason for us to go out. Like seriously, I dont have to explain anything. Just to make people whom with bad perception to actually understand. And, he is the main guy in my Parent's Company. Without him, we are nothing. He could sleep at 3 or 4 in the morning to finish the design for the orders. This might be something that I should not spill out. Yes, we were taught to. Whatever people say, we were taught to keep quiet. Yes, diam tak semesti salah.

So, whatever it is, percayalah jodoh pertemuan itu di tangan Allah. Kita hanya merancang, dan Allah adalah sebaik-baik perancang. What do you think? Do you think it is very easy to maintain this relationship? Of course no. But, we try to be strong because what we want is bahagia sampai jannah. Trust me, dugaan after kahwin sure lagi besar. Hanya bersabar and percaya Allah sentiasa ada di sisi.

Well, baru nak sampai tajuk la kan....tajuk dia the next step. What is the remarkable thing?

Actually, slowly we are going to proceed with the next step. His parents wanted to meet me last weekend as they will come for 'merisik" later on. I was scared to death. I really hope, we got their blessings.

This to be continued.

Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment