Tomorrow

I believe, everyday is a brand new day. We should not let the fear of yesterday becomes the shadow of today. As one once told me, "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game".

Tomorrow will be another chapter in my Life. This is my turning point for this year's mission and vision. I still remember the promised that I have made to myself. "Anjakan Paradigma for 2014 is highly required". Now the time has come. I am finally on the ground, awaiting for tomorrow's first day as I will start hiking the new mountain. Another mountain which has never guaranteed me that it would be better, smoother or even easier than previous mountain.

As Syafiqa is somebody who loves challenges really can't wait what tomorrow could bring for her. (In fact, I am very nervous now as I really have no idea what to expect.)

Gambate Syafiqa !

p/s: Japan.US.Local.German.Local...what's next? 0.o

Goodnyte. xoxo. Syafiqa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment